Join our team as a Project Manager
Are you ready for an exciting and enjoyable adventure in the world of technology? Look no further! We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic Project Manager to join our team at Terra Schwartz. And yes, we also have ducks!
Your new role
- You'll be the fearless leader guiding our projects to success.
- Navigate choppy waters and ensure the teams reach their targets with finesse: Leading a flock of talented professionals to deliver exceptional results.
- Managing project risks like a duckling herding expert.
- Ensuring projects swim smoothly from initiation to completion.
- Communicating effectively with stakeholders and aligning their interests.
- To be eligible, you must be an Australian Citizen.
- Additionally, hold a current Baseline security clearance or the ability to obtain one is required.
What you'll bring to the team?
- A proven track record of leading successful projects (experience managing ducks not necessary but appreciated).
- Excellent organizational skills to keep our projects afloat.
- Strong communication skills to effectively quack your way through any situation.
- Adaptability and the ability to handle unexpected challenges, just like a duck takes to water.
Terra Schwartz is a 100% Australian-owned SME headquartered in Canberra. We work with state & federal government agencies, Defence, and other public sector clients across Australia and around the world. We offer exceptional career opportunities to our people in an environment that is challenging, rewarding, and motivating. You will have the opportunity to work on some of the most complex and fascinating projects being undertaken in the country, with the ability to make a real difference.