Join our team as a IT Specialist (TSPV)
We are currently looking for any TSPV Professionals who have relevant skills (or the ability to acquire skills) in IT Capabilities and Expertise - multiple levels. If you want to work on some large non-Defence ICT programs and projects, there are some exciting opportunities available (long-term contract). Got skills? Even if you don't see your expertise listed, if you've got transferable skills, please contact us for a chat! Apply now!!
Your new role
- Application Support Specialist
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Data Analyst Engineer
- Database Administrator
- Project and Transformation
- Software Developers
- Cyber Security Specialist
- Proven experience in IT support and system administration.
- Proficiency in troubleshooting hardware, software, and network issues.
- Strong knowledge of cybersecurity best practices.
- Excellent communication skills to assist non-tech users effectively.
- Ability to adapt to evolving technologies and proactively seek innovative solutions.
What you'll bring to the team?
- Collaborate with senior management to align ICT capabilities with the organisation's overall strategic goals.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive ICT strategy to support business objectives.
- Evaluate and recommend emerging technologies to enhance organizational capabilities.
- Lead the development and implementation of new ICT capabilities and solutions.
- Ensure the integration of ICT capabilities with existing business processes.
- Ensure the security and integrity of data and information systems.
- Collaborate with external vendors and service providers to procure ICT products and services.
- Assess and manage risks related to ICT capabilities, including cybersecurity threats.
- Develop and implement strategies to mitigate potential risks.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of ICT systems and services.
- Implement measures to optimize performance and address issues promptly.
Terra Schwartz is a 100% Australian-owned SME headquartered in Canberra. We work with state & federal government agencies, Defence, and other public sector clients across Australia and around the world. We offer exceptional career opportunities to our people in an environment that is challenging, rewarding, and motivating. You will have the opportunity to work on some of the most complex and fascinating projects being undertaken in the country, with the ability to make a real difference.