Join our team as a Administration Officer
This position will suit an all-round finance professional who is happy to be responsible for a range of duties including payables, receivables, credit card management, purchase orders, cash cycle management, risk management, customer management, fixed asset registers, reporting & budgets.
Your new role
- You’ll join us in a permanent capacity and work alongside our team of respected, trusted professionals on some of the most interesting Government and Defence Programs available.
- Be an Australian Citizen
- Have a current Baseline security clearance or the ability to obtain one.
- Previous Defence experience in a similar role would be highly regarded
What you'll bring to the team?
- You'll use your multi-skilled, positive attitude, knowledge and a desire to grow in your career within a leading Defence supplier assisting with budgeting and forecasting and expense management.
- Participate in the execution of changes to procedures, policies, and systems to facilitate expansion, compliance, and scaling of the business.
- Assist with the commercial and accounting management of customers and suppliers (payable and receivable processing plus preparation of bank payments).
- Work with external Accountants in terms of yearly financial reporting, income tax return, BAS and other tax related matters.
Terra Schwartz is a 100% Australian-owned SME headquartered in Canberra. We work with state & federal government agencies, Defence, and other public sector clients across Australia and around the world. We offer exceptional career opportunities to our people in an environment that is challenging, rewarding, and motivating. You will have the opportunity to work on some of the most complex and fascinating projects being undertaken in the country, with the ability to make a real difference.